Wednesday 12 September 2007

My first question of the week...

So question 9: Who of all Mernac would I like to have dinner with and why?

As Indilwen, well she's a bit of a goodie two shoes in spite of her mischievous streak so where she would really love to go bar hopping in Quontos with Ryna and Shanyaks, she would be a little bit scared and probably feel like a fish out of water (or a cat in the sea...). She might also be a little bit shocked at Ryna's antics (unless Shanyaks gave her a few pints of cider and told her it was apple juice). Soooo... I think she'd have to gate-crash on Mother Terees' dinner with Father Quont :)

As myself, at the moment it would have to be Grumby so I could hear all the stories about Mernac, or, Traesha so she could teach me how she does that texturing thing and makes such beautiful eyes in her pictures.

6 comments:

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

Awww, your so sweet! I love your little saying, "fighting crime one whisker at a time" that is soooo cute! Can you tell I'm a cat lover?

Unknown said...

Dinner party with Quont, darn, I forgot about that. Sorry, Quont.
My bad.

Morgan L Evans said...

If you stop by for dinner at Mother Terees'
You'll have to remember your "thank yous" and "pleases"
Fair company is my dear Uncle Quont
He's likely to serve you whatever you want
But given a choice, I'd make Traesha my date
A feast for the eyes that would sure titillate

shanyaks said...

hey!!cider IS apple juice!

Quont said...

Ah the more the merrier as the Dirt saying goes... The Father of Lust certainly enjoys the company of all lovely ladies. And with Terees and and her loyal Disciple Indilwen in my company, I shall be on my best behaviour... nearly... ;-)

J.F. Posthumus said...

LOL!!! YOU on your "best behaviour"??? Mother, you'd best run for the hills!!!! lol

Ah, maybe we can take you for the Carnival, Indilwin! lol, I would look out for you, since you're my little sister! I'm not THAT evil. :-)