Tuesday 18 September 2007

Question of the week No. 10

What is my favourite season?

Ali: I have to agree with Incubus :) My home is the east coast of Scotland so I love really bright sunny days when there is a coat of frost on the ground. It's so cold it makes your ears sting and you don't want to open your eyes too wide in case your eyeballs freeze. Wrapped up warm in fleece and boots and a woolly hat, walking along the beach with a big dog watching the seals on the sand banks - my idea of heaven!

Indilwen: I like autumn when there's lots of leaf litter on the ground and I can hear the mice and other little creatures skittering around thinking I can't see them! *wicked grin*

1 comment:

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

Oh, I like your season's comment. Sounds wonderful. I bet it is just beautiful there. My mothers family is from Ireland and one day, I hope to go and see it in the flesh!