Wednesday 28 November 2007

Music

My favourite music right now...

Music really affects me very strongly and I love so many different types and I love hearing new bands. Right now I'm listening to Eddie Vedder's soundtrack for Into the Wild.

My most meaningful song of all time though has to be Betterman (see down the bottom) - when this album came out, that song could have been written about what I was going through at that time, Eddie Vedder seemed to see into my soul and even now that song can make move me.

The other ones below are probably my top songs :D I love Marillion live, H makes me giggle a lot.

Porcupine Tree is probably my favourite band as Steven Wilson is so artistic and inventive and I love all his projects.

My "myspace" has more of my favourite stuff, videos from Jack Savoretti and Jake Shimabukuro and Rodrigo y Gabriela

1 comment:

Serephina said...

I'm not a big Pearl Jam fan, but good song :)